Welcome Home! June 28 will see the regathering of our congregation for worship on campus – and we can’t wait to see you!
Following are some general guidelines for returning to campus:
We will be gathering for worship services only on Sunday mornings. Bible School, Children’s Ministry, and Teen Ministry activities will be phased in at the appropriate time. To allow for cleaning between services, our worship service lineup is as follows:
- 8:00 – Traditional in the Sanctuary
- 9:00 – Contemporary in the Worship Center
- 10:15 – Traditional in the Sanctuary
- 11:15 – Modern in the Worship Center
We will be live streaming the 9:00, 10:15, and 11:15 services.
- If attending a service in the Sanctuary, you must park in the front parking lot.
- If attending a service in the Worship Center, you must park in the rear lot.
Parking attendants will be available to provide assistance.
- If attending a service in the Sanctuary, you must come in the front doors of the church.
- If attending a service in the Worship Center, you must come in the Worship Center lobby doors.
Greeters will be available to provide assistance.
- There are multiple hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building. Please use them!
- In keeping with the governor’s guidelines, we ask that everyone who attends wear a mask. There will be masks available when you enter the building.
- Once entering the building, you will be able to pick up your individual communion set. There will also be designated boxes for depositing your offering if you choose to bring it with you. If you are bringing your offering, please have it prepared for a quick and easy drop-off.
- We ask that you maintain proper social distancing while entering and exiting, and while in the facility. Couples and family units can sit together.
- To further ensure your safety, we will not be offering congregational singing at this time.
Whether in the Sanctuary or the Worship Center, we will have ushers in place to assist where needed.
On Monday mornings starting June 22, we ask that you register ahead of time (fccsignups.info/Worship) to let us know which worship service you plan to attend the next Sunday. You will also be able to access this link on our website throughout the week. This step is to help us prepare properly for the crowd size for each hour of worship.
Parents can also let us know if they would like an activity bag for any children (preschool & elementary) who will be attending with them.
We recognize that this seems like a lot of “rules and regulations” for coming to worship, but being together again as a family of believers – as the Bible so powerfully emphasizes – is well worth a few inconveniences.
We do ask that you hold off on returning to worship if you:
- are in a high-risk health category;
- have been exposed in the last 14-days to someone with COVID or COVID symptoms;
- are experiencing the symptoms of any illness;
- have any concerns about being in public with other people.
This will not last forever, and we hope that we will all be able to be back in worship together in the near future.